The Senior Interior Designer will lead the project design teams on Interiors projects from the Pre-Schematic
Phase through Construction Documents and Construction Administration. The candidate must demonstrate their
ability to react to a number of design styles and methods of delivery. This position requires the candidates
develop solutions, create project designs and lead design charrettes and presentations with Anggara
team and clients. The candidate will also participate in project proposals and interviews.
• Reporting to the Principal responsible for the individual market sector, the Senior Interior Designer will
be responsible for tasks including programming, small to large-scale space planning and must possess
a thorough working knowledge of interior construction detailing, interior specification coordination, and
furniture lines and FF&E specifications.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 to 15 years of relevant Interiors project experience in Higher Education, K-12, Senior Living,
Housing and Healthcare practice areas.
• Ability to develop, communicate and present design concepts to their team and clients.
• Strong communication skills and excellent graphic presentation skills.
• Experience with furniture selection and procurement.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD is required. Adobe Creative Suite, 3Ds Max, Sketch-up, InDesign
and other related design software is a plus.
• LEED accreditation is required.
• NCIDQ accreditation is a plus.
Email Subject Line: “Interiors – Senior Interior Designer”